Imperial Commercials, the UK’s largest Daf dealer with 39 locations, is exhibiting at Convoy in the Park and, supported by the local Imperial Derby team, will be bringing a number of exciting trucks.
As part of Imperial’s display will be:
• ABH of Mansfield 8-wheel with walking floor body
• SD Punchard is bringing a pink FAR
• Wastecycle is bringing an LF Skiploader with cycle vision door
• Wilshee is bringing an FAD Grab Tipper in green and one other
• Daf Demo FTG XF 480 in blue
• Matlock Transport
• Barry Proctor’s Guy Martin Livery XF510FTG Super Space and the Hacksaw Ridge Livery FAS.
In addition, the Daf-sponsored Poppy Truck, which has been transporting the displays of ceramic poppies used in the Tower of London display to mark 100 years since the start of World War One on their tour around the country, will be appearing.
Also on Imperial’s stand will be six volunteers from Hearing Dogs for the Deaf with their dogs. Imperial will be giving out goodie bags asking for a charity donation to the cause.
Daf is exhibiting on the infield, which will be a great place to watch the truck racing. There will be a VIP tent to watch the truck racing from and a children’s entertainment area where there will be games, facepainting, the Eurotruck simulator and refreshments. Imperial will also be running some prize competitions.
Over in the Paddock suite, Imperial will be displaying a range of pickups, including the new VW V6 Amarok, the Isuzu D Max and the Fiat Fullback.
We hope you enjoyed this article! For more news, views and reviews on all aspects of the truck driver’s life subscribe today.